LEGO KidsFest is coming to Cleveland, Ohio!
November 4 – 6, 2011
LEGO KidsFest brings all of the creative hands-on, minds-on fun of LEGO building and experiences together in one activity- and entertainment-packed family event for children of all ages and builders of all skills and interests.
Who doesn’t love LEGO? Below are some of the things I can’t wait to check out:
• LEGO Model Gallery: 40 life-sized models made entirely from LEGO bricks. I’m always amazed at what can be built with LEGO.
• LEGO DUPLO®: Younger visitors can explore imagination through building. It’s not just for older kids!!
• Master Builder Academy: learn skills that will make you a better builder. I have a feeling I may lose Mark to the Academy for a while.
• Race Ramps: build your own custom car, then race it down the ramp against friends. I know Matilda will love this.
• Brick Pile: a gigantic pile full of LEGO bricks for creative play and enjoyment. How amazing does this look?
LEGO KidsFest tickets are $20 for adults and $18 for children and can be purchased at LEGOkidsFest.com.
Want to go for free? I have 1 pair of tickets to Sunday, Session II on Nov 6th from 3pm-7:30pm for one lucky reader!
There are 2 ways to enter the giveaway:
**You must leave a separate comment on this post for each entry**
1) Leave a comment telling me your favorite LEGO moment (either from your childhood or with your child).
2) Tweet: “Want to attend #CLE #LEGOKidsFest? @kakaty is giving away 2 tickets: http://www.kakakakaty.com/2011/10/19/lego-kidsfest-giveaway”. (you can also just use the Tweet button below)
• You MUST leave a comment with a link to your tweet.
• You can do this 1x per day, just leave a comment with a link for each tweet.
Contest ends Sunday, October 30 at 6:00 PM. I will select a winner using Random.org and will announce the winner’s name on my blog.
**Remember to leave a separate comment for each entry**
Disclosure: I was provided tickets to LEGO KidsFest for my family. As always, my thoughts are 100% my own. I only share events that my family plans to attend or has attended in the past.
Images Courtesy of LEGO® KidsFest.