A continuation of this post:
- I hate most vegetables. I have to trick myself to eat them by “hiding” them in my food. I really, really want to like the beautiful asparagus, radishes, etc. I see at the farmers market every week but I just can’t stand them. I could live on fruit alone, though. Unless it’s fuzzy (like a peach) – that totally freaks me out.
- I’m too scared of commitment to get a tattoo but I’m always searching for the “perfect” one.
- I can’t fall sleep if the closet door is open, even just a little bit.
- I HATE being late. Even if I know the other person will be late I CANNOT STAND being late. This drives Mark nuts. If you say “let’s meet around 5” I will be there at 4:55. I can’t help it.
- I love speaking to groups but only if I don’t know anyone very well. I can speak in front of huge groups and present at workshops but ask me to speak in front of 5 co-workers and I can’t do it.
- When I was 8 or so I took a tap dance class and the girl next to me in the class line up smelled like BO. Every class I tried to change places but we were lined up by height and the teacher yelled at me. I begged to quit, complaining that the tapping gave me headaches. After several weeks of whining about my fake headaches my mom let me quit.
- When I was in middle school and getting ready for braces I had something like 5 teeth pulled. My mouth was just too small and crowded so my teeth were on top of each other. Now, whenever I go to a new dentist they are baffled at how few teeth I have!