I can’t believe it’s time for another wrap-up post. When it comes to my adult life, 2010 just flew by faster than any other year I can recall. While I may not me the most prolific blogger or keep to any kind of schedule, I’m so happy I have this place to chronicle our life. I love this family to pieces and this year I feel like we are complete. So, here is 2010 in review:
- Allowed my daughter to full-fill her ballerina dreams. A year later and she’s still dancing.
- Had much angst over what order my son’s first and middle names would be.
- Remained 100% confounded by RITA (Regional Income Tax Authority). I don’t think I will ever get it right.
- Blogged political. Again.
- Sat court-side at a few CAVS games.
- Tried to soak in every final moment of being a family of 3.
- Gave birth to the mighty MAD.
- Knew without any doubt that our family of 4 was complete.
- Took an infant and a preschooler strawberry picking. By myself. (where is my medal?)
- Celebrated the 10th anniversary of marrying my perfect match.
- Was lucky enough to become friends with some wonderful local bloggers.
- Ate several meals from our favorite chef.
- Saw my girl turn 4.
- Wrote about a professional athlete on my blog. Ugh. Can’t believe I gave him space.
- Cheered on my husband as he ran a 5K, a 10K and a half-marathon.
- Tried to get back into a workout routine (I’m still working on that).
- Started stressing out about M and Kindergarten. Already.
- Laughed at something M did or said on a daily basis.
- Finally visited Velvet Tango Room.
- Marveled at the boy and how fast his babyhood is going by.
- Had our family portrait taken. (Thanks Heather, for making us ALL sit in front of your camera!)
- Marked 3 years of living in the CLE.
2010 was a great year for many reasons. I’m sad to see it go but can’t wait to see what 2011 has to throw our way! Happy New Year!
2 thoughts on “Good-Bye 2010”
I am glad that it wasn’t hard to convince you to all get together.
So glad I got to know you this year, can’t wait to get together with you some in 2011!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
One day, I will meet you. Hopefully sooner rather than later. 🙂