Yippee!! I’ve been tagged! As a realitivly new blogger I was pretty excited when Ben and Sara of one of my favorite blogs – Heights Eats – tagged me last week with my very first first tag. But then I got super busy – ugh. So without further ado here is the fun and games:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
The 6 things:
1. Broccoli makes me gag. Even the smell of broccoli makes me gag.
2. Mark and I got married on a Canadian island.
3. I say I am a knitter but haven’t finished a single knitting project since before M was born.
4. I am an NPR addict.
5. I am the lone democrat in a republican family.
6. I love to bake.
I’m tagging some of my favorite blogs: