It seems that I am 1) crappy about posting here on a regular basis now that I’m tweeting all the time and 2) stuck in a rut of doing bullet-list posts. But, things are better in threes then twos, don’t you think? So I’ve decided to embrace the rut and do just one more bullet-list, this time of some things that have been making me quite happy lately.
- L’Oreal Double Extend Lash Extension Effect Mascara. I bought this on a whim a few weeks ago and I’m totally addicted. My lashes are so long my hubby noticed a difference; it’s almost like I’m wearing false eyelashes. It does not smudge at all and I get a weird satisfaction in seeing all the little tubes when I take it off.
- Catching up with old friends on Facebook.
- Trader Joe’s BBQ Tteriyaki Chicken. This is so good, cheap, pretty healthy and super fast. Pair it with their Organic Cooked Brown Rice and a quickie salad and you can have a healthy dinner on the table in less then 15 minutes. LOVE!
- This guy
- Staying up to late to watch the Cavs play.
- Celebrating the sun on the rare occasions it decides to shine around here. Did you know that Cleveland averages 202 days of fully overcast skies each year?
- Oscar Blandi’s Pronto Dry Shampoo Spray. I finally don’t have to wash my hair every morning – and since my hair takes 30-40 minutes of blowdrying this is a VERY GOOD THING. (I tried the Ojon Rub-Out Dry Cleanser which worked well but I can’t stand the sickeningly sweet smell).
- Doing the potty dance with M.
- Shopping tips I get from the lovely Mir at WantNot. I easily saved over $100 on Christmas gifts by stopping by that site to check for sale alerts before buying. I also just got 13 items for M’s spring wardrobe for less then $50 thanks to Mir’s watchfull eyes on the sales. And, I got these for FREE a few weeks ago (however, we aren’t big fans of the flavor so they are off to a food pantry).
- Having drinks and yummy food at Bar Cento with new friends.
- This guy
- The prospect of getting both a dishwasher and a garage door opener in the next month (We haven’t had a dishwasher since 2001!)
- Nightly laps around the dining room table chasing M and running from “the monsters!”
What’s been making you happy lately?